SELECTION PROCESS OVERVIEW
Candidates will be shortlisted for GD-PI-WAT(Written ability Test) on the basis of the admission test scores, prior academic performance and relevant work experience. At the time of personal interview, written, verbal and analytical abilities of the candidates would also be examined. Final selection of candidates for admission will be based on composite factors such as admission test scores, previous academic record, relevant work experience and performance in the personal interview, and group discussion.
Test scores in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA/TANCET taken in May 2021.
Please click ‘Apply now’ , fill out the form and submit. Our admission team will get in touch with you shortly.
- Click Apply Now button from the right side bar.
- Click Register to create your username and password.
- Login using the account details which you created.
- Fill up the Application carefully and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of Rs.750/- through NEFT transfer to the below Account.
- Enter the Transaction ID on the payment page and submit your application.
- The application will be duly submitted to the college only after the application cost is paid.
- Your application will be verified for eligibility criteria within 24 hours. As soon as the process is completed, Candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion either directly or through online by our admission team.
- Candidates scoring a minimum of 50% in GD & PI will be selected to join the Gnanam School of Business.
- Selected candidates should pay Rs.25000/- to confirm their admission within 5 working days to the below Account.
- The student admission will be confirmed only after the payment of admission fees.